NRJ Group is one of France's leading private media groups in the publishing, production and broadcasting sectors. In France, the group tops the private radio market with its four brands (NRJ, CHERIE, NOSTALGIE and RIRE & CHANSONS) and is a significant player on the television market where it operates three national channels (NRJ 12, CHERIE 25 and NRJ HITS).
Backed by its strong brands, marketing expertise and commercial performance, the group has also expanded its original brand portfolio through websites, mobile apps, multi-channel networks and more than 240 Internet radio stations. On the international market, the group is present in 15 other countries with NRJ and NOSTALGIA, either directly or through partnerships or licensing agreements.
NRJ Group has been present in Finland since 1995 and operates two nationwide channels NRJ and Nostalgia reaching up to 800,000 listeners.
We are looking for a content-oriented COUNTRY MANAGER
- Coordinate all operations, including the content, marketing and admin
- Manage, motivate and lead our staff
- Develop the content of radio NRJ and Nostalgia
- Point person and oversee the licences and cooperation with the authorities and our partners
- Work closely with the international management
- Reporting to the CEO International activities of NRJ Group
- A position in a passionate media and radio environment
- To lead a professional team
- The opportunity to influence the content in accordance with the NRJ and Nostalgia formats and brands
- A challenging and interesting position in an international media environment
- Good leadership and management skills
- Experience and good understanding of producing content in media, preferably in radio
- Commercial and business insights
- Ability to work in a multinational environment
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
You are welcome to send a written application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible since the selection and interviews will take place on a regular basis and at the latest by 23 April 2018.
The position is based in Helsinki. For any questions, please contact CEO International activities Richard Mazeret: email@example.com or +46708725210.